Snapchat renowned for its augmented reality (AR) filters, or lenses, which transform users’ photos and videos into lively, immersive, and playful creations. One of the most popular lenses is Unlock the Butterflies Lens on Snapchat, which adds a touch of aliveness to selfies with colorful butterflies.
If you’re not already using this lens, this article provides tips on how to unlock it. The Butterflies Lens is one of many engaging AR filters available on Snapchat, enhancing your photos with vibrant effects that can shared with friends or added to your story.
1. By using the lens link:
You may just ask any of your friends who use or own the Snapchat butterfly lens to send you the link. You can easily profit from the highly widespread practice of sharing lenses via URL. To unlock the Lens Link lens, follow these steps:
1. Click the link your friend sent you to the Snapchat lens.
2. After that, a popup to unlock the lens will appear.
3. It would merely ask you to unlock the Butterflies lens if you were using a mobile device.
4. If you are using any other device, the website where the snap code is presented will redirected to you, and you can then use the lens there.
2. By clicking on other’s Snap
Utilizing other users’ photos is another way to use the Butterflies lens. You can unlock a picture if you see one with a Butterfly lens there. Here’s how to go about it:
1. Track down the photo with the Butterfly lens.
2. There is a button labeled “Try Lens” on the picture. Touch it.
3. The Lens must then tapped in order to added to the “Lens Section”.
4. After finishing, you can utilize the Butterfly lens.
3. Using Snapchat Lens Studio
One of the greatest ways to get access to Unlock the Butterflies Lens on Snapchat is through Snapchat Lens Studio. This is how it goes:
1. Go to the Snapchat Lens Studio feature in Snapchat by opening the app on your device.
2.A wide range of lenses made and shared by Snapchat users can be found there.
3. Look through every lens until you discover the Butterfly lens, or use the Search option to look for it.
4. Tap the lens to activate it after finding it. The lens can also be stored for future use.